top of page

Non-Discrimination and Language Assistance

Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers Inc. are committed to establishing multicultural principles and practices throughout our organizational systems, services, and programs. We strive to reduce healthcare disparities and increase access by providing high quality, culturally competent healthcare. A key component of this goal is our desire to provide high quality healthcare to our members irrespective of their ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, or language.

Non-Discrimination and Accessibility Notice


Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or sex.  Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.


Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers

  • Provides aids and services at no cost to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

    • Qualified sign language interpreters

    • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)

  • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

    • Qualified interpreters

    • Information written in other languages

We offer at no cost to their members the following interpreter services:

1. Over-the-Phone Interpreter
2. Face-to-Face Interpreter
3. Hearing Impaired Services

If you need these services:

Contact our Customer Service Department


Mon - Friday 9AM-4PM

For help after business hours or during the weekend please contact your health plan by calling the phone number listed on the back of your ID card.

If you believe that Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:

Attn: Compliance Officer/Privacy Officer

Evergreen Spine and Pain Centers

3365 Ironwood 

San Ramon, Ca 94582


You can file a grievance in person or by mail or email.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, which is available at:, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)

Complaint forms are available at: Such complaints must be filed within 180 days of the date of the alleged discrimination.

bottom of page